Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tueller Family Reunion

Daniel's parents celebrated their 50th Anniversary in April of this year. All his mom wanted was to get her children together to celebrate. This was no easy task being that she is the mother of nine--Daniel being the youngest. Her children are spread out all over the world. He has a sister that lives in Austria (moving to Germany), a sister in Ohio, a sister in Kansas, and two sisters in Idaho--Burley and Boise. All of the four sons still live in Utah--Logan, Perry, and Roy (Smithfield). When all was said and done everyone was able to come together and meet in Logan this past weekend for a big celebration. In all I believe there were 54 immediate family members in attendance. There are 31 grandkids (3 currently serving missions) and 2 great-grandkids. We went swimming, had a dutch oven dinner, went to the Ogden Temple and enjoyed one another's company. My boys were in heaven being surrounded by all of their cousins. It's hard to believe that it is over. This summer seems like it is over before it has even started.

2 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

So I saw some of these pictures on your facebook page.( or it was someone related to you..) This was double the fun since we knew Gretchen and her family! Everyone looks great! That is quite the treat for the parents!! What a great family to work schedules out (which is NO small task!) Your boys are so cute! I love the red hair..( that's and Oldroyd right there!)

Darin and Joanna said...

Natalie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you found me, I have often wondered what you were up to! What a darling little family you have and I can't believe you are the cheer advisor!!!!! I bet you are absolutely amazing! I didn't know you taught school and to teach at your old high school, I taught at good old N.C. for two years, it was crazy but I loved it! Anyway it was so good to hear from you. If you don't mind I will add you to my links, I will check back often!