Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happily Ever After














YEAH!!! The basement is 99.9% complete. All we are waiting for are the window sills and the blinds. Both should be here on July 15. It is so nice to be able to vacuum my basement. My new found "passion". Now for the fun part--decorating. This will happen bit by bit. The bathroom is decorated, the boys chose a monkey theme. Jaxon's room is blue we are turning it into a pirate room. Everything is falling into place. Daniel has done an unbelievable job. I am amazed by his endless talents. I guess one could say we have our "happily ever after".

3 comments:

Liz Rose said...

It looks amazing!! Good job Dan!! I would say that is a great happily ever after!

Melanie said...

Good job you two! I know you will really enjoy having the basement done. I love the monkeys!!!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Looks great! Love the monkey bathroom, how fun for your boys.