I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it might be fun
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
This could get interesting :)
6 comments:
My first memory of you is when you and Daniel were dating and you came to the Logan cemetery with us for Memorial Day. I always looked up to Daniel as an uncle and so I automatically thought you were just awesome! :)
One of the best memories I have of you is when I went up to you and asked if it would be ok to try out with you for cheerleading. I was so nervous about trying out, and unfortunately didn't end up doing it, but you were so sweet to me and didn't hesitate to say yes. It meant a lot to me at the time that you were so nice to me about it. You were always nice to me, and that meant a lot.
Hey Natalie! Hope you don't mind, but I am a blog "snooper"! (Jen Downs )It's fun to read your blog and see what you've been up to!
I must say, my fav memories of you involve girls camp and young women's. We had some crazy times, eh? Remember when Adrian piled the shredded paper in our tent? HA!
Okay--this is fun! We've known each other from at least the 9th grade right.....maybe sooner....my mind is fading fast. This is a really random one. Senior year--standing in the wings at the Concert dreading our "Tap Number"--I think Mandy from Brigham city had choreographed it--it was really hard, we had on just black leggings and bright t-shirts--is this coming back to you....I just remember standing by you and both of us dreading it!!!
Liz, How funny. I still have nightmares about that dance--seriously. It has been awhile. Thanks for always being my friend. Some of my favorite memories of you involve dance competitions, Tuellerette concerts--girls just wanna have fun/synchronized swimming, and cheering on our teams to victory whether it be at cheer camp or for our rival teams. Who knew that a bobcat and mustang could be such good friends?
I have to agree that jamming out to "Always be my baby" is one of my best memories with you and Kimi in cheer! I had so much fun with you....oh the days!
Post a Comment