Jaxon decided he wanted a Pirate Room. It is coming together. He chose the blue to represent the water. Daniel is building him a pirate ship bed--pictures to appear later, I know my husband is amazing! My sister-in-law Tambi is a talented artist. She came and painted these palm trees on one of his walls. It only took her an hour and a half. Honestly it would have taken me countless days and they would have never turned out like hers. I'm glad she has agreed to help us with his room. She's coming back to paint some waves and a treasure chest later this week. I'll keep you posted. Thanks Tambi--Jaxon is in love with his room.
2 comments:
Natalie, your basement looks amazing. I can't wait to start on ours.
And yes, you can post our blog on yours. Take care.
Holy cow!! Those are amazing!! I hope she is making some money on the side doing stuff like that!!!
Post a Comment