August 1 was my baby brother Bo's birthday. Last year at this time we went with my parents to drop him off at the MTC in Provo. It's hard to believe that he has been gone one year. He is currently serving a mission in the Ukraine. He is working so hard. We are so inspired by him. What a wonderful example he is setting for my boys--thanks Uncle Bo. In honor of his birthday the boys and I decided to make some cupcakes. It was a fun afternoon. Jaxon has enjoyed the cupcakes. He was getting crumbs all over my floor. He watched me vacuum them up time and time again and decided that it might be fun. His new favorite thing to do is vacuum--every mother's dream! He was spreading crumbs on the floor the other day and when I asked him if he did it on purpose he said "Yes, I guess I'll have to vacuum". No complaints here!
Monday, August 4, 2008
One Year Down
August 1 was my baby brother Bo's birthday. Last year at this time we went with my parents to drop him off at the MTC in Provo. It's hard to believe that he has been gone one year. He is currently serving a mission in the Ukraine. He is working so hard. We are so inspired by him. What a wonderful example he is setting for my boys--thanks Uncle Bo. In honor of his birthday the boys and I decided to make some cupcakes. It was a fun afternoon. Jaxon has enjoyed the cupcakes. He was getting crumbs all over my floor. He watched me vacuum them up time and time again and decided that it might be fun. His new favorite thing to do is vacuum--every mother's dream! He was spreading crumbs on the floor the other day and when I asked him if he did it on purpose he said "Yes, I guess I'll have to vacuum". No complaints here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha! too fun. Well hopefully he'll never lose his urge to vaccume! This is my favorite part when kids actually thinks it FUN to clean.. if only it would last!
What a cute idea!! I always need an excuse to bake--thanks!!!
For your sake I hope he never out grows the vacuum fetish
Post a Comment