June 6,
So I've done it. I've joined the blogging world. It seems like a nice way to keep in touch with others and document what goes on in our family. Life goes by so quickly. I can't believe how big my boys are. It is nice to enjoy summer vacation with Jaxon and Justus. I love teaching school, but let's be honest, everyone deserves summer break.
3 comments:
Yeah Natalie!! I'm so glad you are a blogger!! It really has been fun to keep in touch this way. You may also turn into a "blog-stalker". Its when you start finding long lost friends attached to other people's blogs!! Its fun!! Not that I would consider myself a stalker, but I have done it occasionally. :)
Welcome, Nat. I don't update mine enough. But when I do, it's always satisfying.
I'm excited to see future posts soon.
Amen! Teachers especially deserve a summer. Finally a time when there is no grading papers.
Post a Comment