Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cute Boys




Thank you to Tyler and Laura Vanderbeek for taking these adorable pictures of the boys. They are priceless. We had to adapt to weather conditions, but in the end they turned out perfect. Thanks for your patience! I highly recommend anyone looking for quality photography to go to Vanderbeek Images. You can get more information on their website.

2 comments:

T-raz and the H-train said...

Hey Nat,
I LOVE these pictures. Holy moly Justus is a little boy now. I still think he's a baby. I guess if you don't see them for 6 months they change huh. I love that you're a blogger. Currently I'm just a silent stalker but one day I'll change over. Hopefully we'll see you this summer. Come down to some Bees games. (stingers? Buzz?) Love you guys, T, Nate and the Hank train.

Tami said...

Natalie,
Your boys are so cute!