We are on the "home stretch" to basement completion!! Daniel has done an awesome job--he is so good at EVERYTHING. The next step is painting. Luckily we found someone that would come and prime, paint all of the rooms--a wonderful blessing. We picked out carpet yesterday. Everything is finally coming together. It will be nice to get our house back in order.
2 comments:
Where's my room? Jax promised me one so we could have sleep overs! You guys have done an excellent job.
Love,
Aunt Melanie
Natalie, I love the background you chose for your blog page, what can I say, great minds think alike. Here's our blog page if you'd like to check it out.
http://www.mikeandjessicacrofts.blogspot.com/
Would it be ok with you if I added your blog to our page?
So seeing the work on your basement, has so motivated me to get started on ours. I'm sure it will look great once it's all finished. Take care, and talk to you soon. Jessie (Cholico) Crofts
Post a Comment