Friday, June 13, 2008

Early Mornings

It's not fair to have a week of summer then start right back into early morning cheer practices! It's hard to get up at 6:00 A.M. again. I was kind of getting used to the whole "sleeping in" concept. Luckily I have 16 adorable cheerleaders that make it worth it. Honestly these girls are amazing. GO BOBCATS! On top of practices we have had dance review practices Wednesday and Thursday. The shows will run Thursday through Saturday. It is amazing. The sun is finally shining today so I am taking my boys to the park. Summer is great.

2 comments:

Mortons Love said...

Wow, big coach Nat! I think that fits perfect! I can't wait for our redheads to meet eachother!

Mrs. Budge said...

I don't envy you! At least it sounds like you have some nice girls. I may try to go to the review tonight...we'll see. It's always hard to do what I WANT to do when we go to Logan.