Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Number Three Is ...

Yesterday we had an ultrasound. Luckily we were able to find out the gender of baby #3. The verdict is ... BOY. We are excited to be welcoming another boy into this world. I love my two little boys so one more will add to the adventure. We are definitely blessed!

9 comments:

Scott and Brittany Manning said...

Congrats! We can have a fun adventure together! :)

Liz Rose said...

I was just thinking about you and wondering when you'd find out what you were having!! Congratulations!!! A new little man in the house...you will definitely be the Queen Bee for a bit longer! Hope you are feeling well. :)

Melanie said...

YEAH!!!! Another boy to have fun with and to love. Can't wait until he is here!

You have the cutest boys!!!!!!

Love,

Aunt Melanie

Anonymous said...

Natalie, CONGRATULATIONS on the baby news. I've often thought if I ever have a baby, I sure hope I get a little boy. You have the cutest boys, and they are going to be little heartbreakers.

Stacey Irwin said...

that is so neat! Boys are tons of fun! congrats!

Tiff G. said...

Wow, how funny, 3 boys and both due in March!! You're boys are so darling! I bet they're excited to get another brother!
I love the blogging world, it's so fun to keep tabs on friends! Now we can keep in touch!
Glad the 1st tri. is over aren't you?!!!

Kelli said...

Congrats! I was just thinking that you'd probably be finding out soon. Hope you're feeling good.

Mrs. Budge said...

Congratulations! You are on your way to having a basketball team. I'm thrilled for you. Hang in there, I have sympathy for you, I've been a teacher and pregnant too, not easy!

Darin and Joanna said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun!