Happy 2nd Birthday Justus. It is hard to believe that my "baby" is 2. We had a nice time celebrating with family. Thanks to all who helped make Justus' day extra special. My mom is amazing. She made him the cutest cake--it was an alligator made out of cupcakes. Justus loved it, thanks mom. Since Justus just celebrated his special day I thought that I would share with you ten things about my adorable 2 year old:
1. When he was born he weighed 10 lbs. 5 oz. Yes, I am serious! He was even 2 weeks early.
2. People always comment on his beautiful blue eyes and red hair.
3. He loves books and puzzles--he will occupy himself with both from sun up to sun down.
4. He is the best "greeter" in the world. Whenever anyone walks into a room he runs to the door to greet them with a big hug.
5. He loves his big brother Jaxon. He wants to do whatever Jaxon does.
6. He hates when his hands are dirty. If he gets anything on them he waits for someone to wash them off.
7. He is detail oriented. Everything has a place and he expects things to be in their place!
8. He doesn't walk, he runs. He has no medium speed. He is always at a constant sprint until he goes to sleep at night.
9. He is extremely stubborn!
10. He is a picky eater--you would never know it by his size.
3 comments:
the cake is awesome!!! I hope he had a great birthday! He sounds like a fun kid.( and he's neat freak.. that's awesome!)
Wow!! Way to go grandma!!! Amazing!! He is a cutie pie!! I can't believe he was 10lbs!!! Mercy me, natalie, you are a petite woman, how in the world did you give birth to him!!!
Can I borrow your mom when Tyce turns 2? That is the cutest idea and very well executed! Way to go mom! Justus sounds like a sweetheart, you deserve it!
Post a Comment