Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back to School

It's hard to believe that we have been back in school for about three weeks now. I love my job. Teaching high school is awesome. I could never leave my adorable boys during the day if I didn't love what I do. My students seem to adopt my boys--especially my cheerleaders, so they love that interaction. Back to Friday night football games, high school dances, and pep assemblies. This trimester is crazy. I don't have a pep hour--I teach back to back classes. It is exhausting, but luckily I have the greatest students. This year we have a new class being offered--Chemistry 1010. It has been a fun class to teach, over 90 kids signed up. These are the students that are highly motivated and want to learn. Hopefully I survive this trimester!

1 comment:

Liz Rose said...

You know Natalie--i'm sure part of the reason lots of those kids signed up for that class is because you are teaching it. Hard classes are only "fun" if theres a good teacher! :)