Friday, February 6, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged by Brittany. Here are the rules:
1.Post rules on blog
2.Answer the six 8 items
3.Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. CSI--New York, Las Vegas, and Miami
2. The Office
3. ER
4. Ugly Betty
5. American Idol
6. Amazing Race
7. Extreme Home Make-Over
8. Friends

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Celebrate my mom's birthday
2. Teach my chemistry classes
3. Gave my boys a shower
4. Practice with my cheerleaders
5. Watch a mouse run across the front of my car--EW!
6. Graded papers
7. Played with my boys
8. Pick up Jaxon from Preschool/Justus from daycare

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. The safe arrival of baby boy #3
2. The weekend
3. Spending time with my boys
4. Warmer weather
5. Quiet nights
6. "I love you's" from my boys
7. 5:30 P.M.--when Daniel gets home from work
8. Pajama Parties

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Frederico's
2. Hamiltons
3. Juniper Take-Out
4. Cafe Sabor
5. Olive Garden
6. Old Grist Mill
7. The Pizza Factory
8. Cafe Rio

8 Things I Wish For
1. A happy, healthy family
2. Patience
3. Safety
4. Love
5. Security
6. Laughter
7. Simplicity
8. Peace

People I Tagged
If you want to participate, consider yourself "tagged"

No comments: