For Christmas the boys and I gave Daniel a gift certificate to go indoor skydiving. In Ogden they now have a facility called IFly where you can go experience the thrill of skydiving while indoors. After signing your life away on a medical release form and listening to a short lesson, they suit you up and take you into a wind tunnel. An instructor goes in with you and helps you learn how to fly. Spectators sit around and watch, I must admit it was quite entertaining. Daniel had a BIG smile from start to finish--the boys are convinced that their daddy is Superman. He now is thinking that he is ready to try the real thing--jumping from an airplane. We'll see!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Superman
For Christmas the boys and I gave Daniel a gift certificate to go indoor skydiving. In Ogden they now have a facility called IFly where you can go experience the thrill of skydiving while indoors. After signing your life away on a medical release form and listening to a short lesson, they suit you up and take you into a wind tunnel. An instructor goes in with you and helps you learn how to fly. Spectators sit around and watch, I must admit it was quite entertaining. Daniel had a BIG smile from start to finish--the boys are convinced that their daddy is Superman. He now is thinking that he is ready to try the real thing--jumping from an airplane. We'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I totally want to try that. I saw your cute little self at Parent Teacher conferences... I was the acting parent for my little sister...
I tried to say hi, but you were oh so popular with the parents.
Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat--parent teachers were busy! Daniel loved flying--you should definitely try it. Hopefully our paths will collide sometime!
Very cool!!! I would do that anyday over jumping out of a plane!!
P.S.--How are you feeling? Hope all is well with baby number 3!
Post a Comment