It is hard to believe that it is already summer! Seriously--where does the time go?! All is well in the Tueller household. I would love to say that I will keep the blog updated now that it is summer, but I know that won't be the case. Whatever happened to "relaxing summer days". Summer is busy in a good way. I'll try and keep an update of the "big" events. Hope everyone enjoys a "relaxing summer".
3 comments:
Hi Nat! I found your blog through Kara's. This is Emily (Rowberry) Cook. It was fun to see you for a second at the preschool revue. How is life? Your boys are so handsome! Hope all is well...
Send me an email if you want an invite to my blog. My address is emilythecook@yahoo.com.
Nat,
If its summer how come you are posting to your blog at 7:00 in the morning instead of sleeping! I think the answer is spelled Jace.
Have a great day and kiss those boys for me.
Melanie
Post a Comment