
Justus, Happy THIRD birthday! Let me sum up my "handsome" three year old:
J: Joy--he finds and brings joy into everything he does
U: Understanding--he is wise beyond his years, hopefully we can keep up
S: Speedy--I don't think he ever learned how to WALK--he RUNS from here to there
T: Teachable--he wants to know WHY things are how they are
U: Unbelievable memory--he remembers everything, be careful what you tell him
S: Stubborn--when he makes up his mind about something--watch out!
Justus, Thanks for bringing so much love and joy into our home! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Justus!
Wow, what an amazing cupcake cake! Nat please tell me you bought that! It is unbelievable.
Happy Birthday to the little man, he is adorable!
No, my mom made it--I helped a little, that was his cake for his 2nd birthday for his 3rd he wanted a monkey cake, I'll post some pictures
Post a Comment