It's hard to believe that "baby Jace" is one month old. His brothers have affectionately nicknamed him "Jacer Speed Racer". He is a precious gift. His brothers LOVE him. I am so lucky to be the mom of three boys. I found this quote by Alan Beck and I think it sums up boys perfectly: "A boy is truth with dirt on its face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
3 comments:
A month!!! It goes by so fast huh!! My favorite boy quote is: "Mother's of little boys work from son up 'til son down". :)
Oh yeah, i LOVE Jacers Speed Racers that is adorable.
Crazy how fast time goes by huh?! I love your quote! It is so true!:)
What cute little boys you have! I love the quote...aren't boys just so much fun!
Post a Comment