Last weekend a couple of my brothers and I, along with some friends of ours went to the Broncos vs. Dolphins game. We left earlier Saturday morning to catch our flight. When we arrived my brother had surprised all of us with tickets that night to the Nuggets season opener against the Lakers. Not much of a fan of either team, but it was fun to go and watch anyway. The next day we all slept in because of the late night before. We left an hour early to catch the train to the football game. It was a great game even though they lost to the Dolphins, but the whole energy of the game is always awesome. After a weekend of late nights, eating out, and enjoying our cheesecake from the Factory it was time to go home Monday morning. I think everyone had their fill of fun, at least I know I did. After any trip I am always excited to get home and see my beautiful wife and cute boys. They greeted me with open arms and big kisses.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Denver Broncos
Last weekend a couple of my brothers and I, along with some friends of ours went to the Broncos vs. Dolphins game. We left earlier Saturday morning to catch our flight. When we arrived my brother had surprised all of us with tickets that night to the Nuggets season opener against the Lakers. Not much of a fan of either team, but it was fun to go and watch anyway. The next day we all slept in because of the late night before. We left an hour early to catch the train to the football game. It was a great game even though they lost to the Dolphins, but the whole energy of the game is always awesome. After a weekend of late nights, eating out, and enjoying our cheesecake from the Factory it was time to go home Monday morning. I think everyone had their fill of fun, at least I know I did. After any trip I am always excited to get home and see my beautiful wife and cute boys. They greeted me with open arms and big kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nat, it was so great to see you last week. You are so cute pregnant. We should get together and catch up.
Post a Comment